Friday 20 July 2007

Fluoro

Here's an ugly-looking photo of the shrug-in-progress. It's not as fluoro as it looks in the photo... damn flash! I'll try and get a better one if I'm actually home while the sun's out one of these days! Thanx for the kind words about the bike incident! It's not so much the missing bike that's upsetting us... more just the fact that it happened.

I'm really looking forward to Ms Spider's sock workshop on Sunday! Can't wait! I knit a little swatch out of the green wool I got from the markets and it looks so lovely! Yay!

3 comments:

Taphophile said...

It's looking good. Quite like the red with the purple. Have fun on Sunday.

happyspider said...

that's gorgeous! We're going to have a ball, i promise :)

Bells said...

oh the shrug's looking lovely! Re our discussion on the purple trainwreck sock wool this morning, drop me a line at bellsknits at gmail dot com if you want to work out a way to get some from Julie. She's at samuraiknitter.blogspot.com but we can try and work something out.