Thursday 25 October 2007

What's that wet stuff falling from the sky?

Nice to see some rain that is actually convincing enough to be called rain! You can almost see the gardens smiling!! I just hope that it makes all the grass seed grow that we've lovingly raked in for Corinbank!!

Not much happening here... plugging away on my gift for E's bub... which could arrive any day now. Can't wait to show some pics of the finished creation! (the pressie, not the bub!)

Lots to look forward to, with a SnB roadtrip to Bundanoon this weekend (woohoo for learning to spin!!), and a sculpture course that mum and I are doing next weekend! Plus... I've just had a five day weekend approved for next weekend, so I get to have a proper visit at Mum and Dad's! Ah... life is good! (except for the fact that I'm coming down with yet another cold, thanx to the petri dish that is a childcare centre!!)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It was so long since I'd seen rain I did a little jig!

Corinbank sounds really interesting! Do you want to come over here and re-seed my lawn as well? It needs help! ;-)

Denise said...

Hope the Bundanoon trip was great fun :) Congrats on the long weekend, what a bonus!