Saturday 28 June 2008

A year.

Happy blogiversary to me... Seems pretty crazy that it's been a year... sometimes I get a bit scared how fast time goes... like somehow I'm not taking enough notice of each moment as it zooms past. Something to work on!
Hehe... reminds me of the Douglas Adams quote: "I love deadlines. I especially love the whooshing sound they make as they go by."

So here are some flowers to say thanks to those of you who read my blog occasionally, and put up with the extreme sporadic-ness of my posts! Cos you reading it is what makes blogging worthwhile I spose! If someone blogs in the forest and noone reads it, does the blog cease to exist?

I'm back on the job hunt. It's kind of exciting picturing all the different things you could do. Kind of painful answering selection criteria. Kind of nerve-wracking going to interviews. And kind of crushing getting turned down. Ah well... all good experience right?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy blogiversary!

Such a beautiful photo. I think gum blossoms are among the most beautiful flowers in the world. Aren't we lucky?

Good luck with the job hunt!

Denise said...

What a gorgeous photo! Best wishes for a good outcome on your job hunt ... sounds very galling to me!

Caffeine Faerie said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Good luck with the hunt, and thanks for posting that beautiful flower!

Looking firward to your next year of posts too! :)